Search Engine Friendly Website Design BenefitsGet the benefits of a search engine friendly website!
What are some of the benefits of having a search engine friendly web site designed?
SEO is quite possibly one of the most effective and efficient marketing techniques ever! Every business needs marketing to get a never-ending flow of qualified business prospects in front of them. Without marketing business lose sales.
Websites Should Be Search Engine Friendly!
No Web Spam, Use Keywords Sparingly.
By working with an SEO to together design, create, publish, and constantly improve a search engine friendly web site your business can realize desirable SEO benefits such as:
- Lowers marketing expenditures over time as break even costs go down from getting more sales with less effort
- Attracts the exact type of targeted organic search engine traffic that you want most
- Increases business valuation with built-in marketing and makes it easier to sell your business at a higher price
- With more qualified sales leads it makes your business a more fun place to work, with much less brain damage.
- Imagine the personal satisfaction of beating your top online competition through higher search engine rankings positions achieved
- Maintain Google ranking positions easily over time and easily grow the amount of keywords your site ranks for – expand content
- Allows companies to grow sales and hold on to top employees due to lower overall business risk
Search Engine Friendly Websites Have The Following Characteristics
- Images with descriptive names in png, gif. or jpg format with associated alt tag attributes assigned. Tip: Try to use royalty free images or copyright free images if possible.
- Content and website navigation is designed to enable site visitors to easily find and drill down to the exact target content needed, thus keeping people on the site longer and reducing bounce rate. Learning how to reduce your bounce rate is a valuable learning lesson.
- Web pages should be created with all meta tag elements, title tag, titles above paragraphs, images and helpful photographs included to make sure all on-page SEO factors are completed
- Make your website mobile friendly with responsive website design features for mobile web browsing
- Establishing an internal linking structure with crawlable links as opposed to image links. Tip: Link more to your important internal pages to tell Google what’s most important versus linking equally to Contact Us page.
- Web Content Creation should be pleasing to humans and friendly for search engines as well
- Ensuring a search engine friendly website design includes designing an SEO friendly URL Structure versus having dynamic URLs, or URLs that are not descriptive of the content
- Absolute URLs with a complete URL path are much more search friendly versus relative URLs that don’t use the entire http:// version
- Prevent duplicate content issues by assigning the correct Canonicalization setting in Google Webmaster tools that leads to search engines displaying the entire www. version versus the non-www version. Canonicalization settings tell search engines which version to display and include for incoming links.
- Deploy proper SEO friendly CSS structure or cascading style sheets web design, and have your website developer publish W3C or XHTML compliant code.
- Use lots of bullet points and lists such as Top 10 lists, for the convenience of website visitors
Kevin has over 10,000 hours of SEO and inbound marketing experience working in the Denver, Colorado area since 2004 primarily for Colorado business owners.