Need A Web Content Specialist for Content Creation?
Without a capable content copy writer your important web pages will not get found and become productive assets for a growing business. A content writing expert or web content development specialist provides expertise for writing web content that captures peoples’ attention through compelling content that’s worthy of being shared in social media and minimizes bounce rates.
Regardless of the exact content marketing strategy being used, businesses need content writers for websites that distinguishes them from competition. Businesses must either develop the skills in house or outsource content writing to outside web content agencies or copy writers.
What Does A Website Content Writer Do?
Content needs to solve multiple objectives: attract search engines, draw people in, engage readers, answer a problem or question, provide useful information, impress the reader, capture a lead, build-up trust, entertain the visitor, prove your expertise, or direct the reader towards a call-to-action choice. A website content writer creates the style of website content that humans enjoy reading and search engines love.
Whether it’s press release writing, content for web pages, landing pages, a business blog, or a commercial business listing profile, content needs to be written and displayed in ways that retain peoples’ attention which ultimately lowers your bounce rate.
A website content writer specialist adheres to an agreed-upon editorial calendar that’s established, outlining the major topics to be written about and published into marketing channels. For most companies, outsourcing content writing is the best solution for writing content for a website or for social media and for lowering marketing expenditures towards achieving goals.
Read Web Copywriting Tips and Strategies
What’s The Best SEO Page Design For Ranking + Visual Appeal
- Number of words should be 300+ for internal pages and 500+ for the home page
- Break the information into two to three sections and use paragraph titles or headers with H-tags
- Cover the information with simplicity, yet add value to the argument with additional facts
- Use Copy Writing techniques like: Problem – Solution – Case Examples
- Apply proven ways to make your Website Content Text More Readable
- Take Your Time in Copy Writing Headlines
- Add images and graphics to the web page when possible
- Web page design format should be aesthetically pleasing with a professional presentation
- Include social sharing buttons, or social media icons
- Use an easily readable font and text like Arial, Georgia, or Helvetica
- Do some research to add relevant facts, statistics, or quotes from industry experts
- Provide a clear call-to-action step for visitors
- Integrate search engine optimization elements for a search engine friendly web site
- Landing Pages, or lead capture pages, should be specially optimized to convert visitors into sales leads
- If you have a Google + page published, include Google Authorship markup
- Include clear call-to-action design features
- Create a logical association with other internal web pages to maintain organization – internal linking, siloing, navigation
- Focus on a main keyword, keyword phrase, or topical theme and stay on subject.
Examples of Call-to-Actions in Conversion Marketing
Building call-to-action steps into your content is critical for conversion marketing. Some of the most common call-to-action steps include filling out a form, downloading, click here, joining, making a telephone call, buying a product, subscribing or signing up, or scheduling a call back.
However, simply having a highly visible call-to-action placed into web content writing is not enough. Content published inside and outside your website must be properly interconnected and linked together using hyperlinks placed next to adjacent contextual content material to achieve the full benefits of inbound marketing.
Outsourcing Web Content Creation – Website Copywriting Services
Most business owners find it cost effective to outsource content writing to experts, copy writers, content producers, or experienced journalists versus writing in-house due to a fairly steep learning curve. Web content writers need to be able to write content for email newsletters, do web page copy writing, assemble images and graphics for online, be capable in writing white papers or case studies, be good at generating multimedia voice or video marketing content, plus should keep track of offsite content assets and inventory.
Assign one of your team members to be accountable for documenting and monitoring incoming link inventory and published commentary linking to your website originating from various outside-published manuscript such as Press Releases, Social Media sites, Online Review Sites, Business Profiles, and local SEO assets from the geographical location operated from.
Web content writing services by experts in web copy writing can help make your site one of the top competing sites in your industry, business niche, or marketing vertical.