Need A Web Content Specialist for Content Creation?
Without a good content copy writer your important web pages may not get found and become productive assets for a growing business. A content writing expert or web content development specialist has skills for writing web content that captures peoples’ attention and is also worthy of being shared in social media and minimizes bounce rates.
Regardless of the content marketing strategy being used, businesses need content writers and must either develop the skills in house or outsource content writing to web content agencies, independent freelancers, or proferssional copy writers.
What Does A Website Content Writer Do?
Content needs to solve multiple objectives: attract search engines, draw people in, engage readers, answer a problem or question, provide useful information, impress the reader, capture a lead, build-up trust, entertain the visitor, prove your expertise, or direct the reader towards a call-to-action choice. A website content writer creates the style of website content that humans enjoy reading and search engines love.
Whether it’s press release writing, content for web pages, localized content for your website’s location pages, landing pages, a business blog, or a commercial business listing profile, content needs to be engaging to lower bounce rates and keep people on your site longer.
A website content writer specialist adheres to an agreed-upon editorial calendar that specifies the major topics to be written about and published. For most companies, outsourcing content writing is the best solution.
Read Web Copywriting Tips and Strategies
What’s The Best SEO Page Design For Ranking + Visual Appeal
- Number of words should be 300+ for internal pages and 500+ for the home page
- Break the information into two to three sections and use paragraph titles or headers with H-tags
- Cover the information with simplicity, yet add value to the argument with additional facts
- Use Copy Writing techniques like: Problem – Solution – Case Examples
- Apply proven ways to make your Website Content Text More Readable
- Take Your Time in Copy Writing Headlines
- Add images and graphics to the web page when possible
- Web page design format should be aesthetically pleasing with a professional presentation
- Include social sharing buttons, or social media icons
- Use an easily readable font and text like Arial, Georgia, or Helvetica
- Do some research to add relevant facts, statistics, or quotes from industry experts
- Provide a clear call-to-action step for visitors
- Integrate search engine optimization elements for a search engine friendly web site
- Landing Pages, or lead capture pages, should be specially optimized to convert visitors into sales leads
- If you have a Google + page published, include Google Authorship markup
- Include clear call-to-action design features
- Create a logical association with other internal web pages to maintain organization – internal linking, siloing, navigation
- Focus on a main keyword, keyword phrase, or topical theme and stay on subject.
Examples of Call-to-Actions in Conversion Marketing
Building call-to-action steps into content is critical for conversion marketing. Some of the most common call-to-action steps include filling out a form, downloading, click here, joining, making a telephone call, buying a product, subscribing or signing up, or scheduling a call back.
Content published inside and outside your website must be properly interconnected and linked together from within the body of text to really begin seeing improved call-to-action statistics reported in Google Analytics.
Outsourcing Web Content Creation – Website Copywriting Services
Most business owners find it’s cost effective to outsource content writing to experts, copy writers, content producers, or experienced journalists versus writing in-house due to a fairly steep learning curve. Content writers should be able to do web page copy writing, write newsletters sent in email marketing, assemble images and graphics for digital assets, be capable in writing white papers or case studies, be good at generating multimedia voice or video marketing content, plus should keep track of the entire content inventory.
Assign one person or marketing team member to be accountable for tracking the performance of published assets such as Press Releases, Social Media sites, Online Review Sites, Business Profiles, and local marketing assets from the geographical region. Besides monitoring local published assets, also keep track of incoming local links from websites in your city or state.
Web content writing services can help make your site one of the top competing sites in your industry, business niche, or marketing vertical. Customer driven marketing strategies like taking the time to write quality content always produce the best results.
Colorado SEO Expert Marketing
5744 S. Harlan St.
Littleton, CO 80123