Small businesses can benefit from SEO consulting services packages conducted in person at your place of business or at a convenient location. Getting coaching is worthwhile to learn how to attract more natural search engine traffic, versus paid search advertising. Working with an independent freelancer instead of with a larger agency can be a valuable choice made for small businesses in lowering long-term marketing expenses.
Getting training or coaching on the many details of Organic SEO Strategy educates in-house employees or the business owner on how to make a better website.
Independent SEO consultants usually work with a carefully chosen team of web marketing experts in their fields of expertise, to deliver impressive websites that are built with legitimate organic search engine optimization methods. Equipped with the right competitive market intelligence and search engine marketing plan, business owners can finally take the right tactical and strategic actions for improving web content visibility.
Key Concepts Covered in Organic SEO Consulting Courses, Training and Coaching Sessions
- Keyword Research & Analysis Using Sophisticated Proprietary SEO Software
- Home page on-page SEO analysis, mechanical elements and recommendations
- Monthly SEO Reports and Progress Reporting
- Online Marketing Intelligence for Competitors’ Sites
- Organizing Web Content for Maximum Positive Effect – ie. Content Hubs
- Determining the optimum Internal Linking Strategy
- Web site URL Structure – Architecture and Layout Consulting
- Website Traffic Analytics and Traffic Statistics Set Up and Measuring Success
- Discuss Link Building and building up your off-site content and link profile
- Difference in Local SEO versus National SEO Strategies
- Analyze and Diagnose problems with web visibility, menu navigation, site maps etc.
- Backlink Analysis – Incoming Links, Inbound Linking Status
- Discuss copy writing strategies for expanding and updating website content
- Website loading speed test conducted
- Identifying website strengths and weaknesses to establish priorities
- Communicate the expected online marketing budget to get the job done
* 4 hours of Search Engine Optimization Training & Coaching @ $85/hr = $340
Benefits of Working With an Independent vs. Agency
Our only objective is to earn your business by through helping companies increase revenue through organic search marketing. As an independent contractor and sole proprietor, we sink or swim based upon capabilities and results. Businesses can get independent unbiased consultant advice from expert organic SEO specialists instead of less experienced personnel or outsourced subcontractors often employed by agencies.
The expectations are to see measurable results after a 3 to 6 month period, otherwise consider changing to another company, agency, or expert consultant, which is always easier when no SEO contracts are involved. Small business owners generally realize cost savings and added flexibility benefits when working with independent contractors or freelancers.
Getting More Traffic
The objective of organic search engine optimization is to earn more traffic to your website naturally and avoid expensive paid search advertising programs. This timeless Mashable blog post talks about ethical ways of getting more traffic to your website using the same Best of Practice Holistic SEO principles deployed by our search experts. By focusing upon the right ways to generate organic traffic and by cleaning up mistakes and problems such as duplicate content and technical SEO issues, web pages can be strengthened and gain power to rank higher.
In our training programs we go over key strategies for organic SEO that lead to better websites. Call to discuss a custom training agenda prior to sessions offered in the Littleton and Denver, Colorado areas. Our small business consulting services are designed to help you succeed online through creating high performance website. Payment terms for SEO Coach sessions or for any of our consultation services are Paid In Advance, generally through PayPal or on location at the actual meeting.