Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing inbound marketing activities including content creation, distributing content, and building a target audience with the intent of persuading further engagement, interaction, following, or customer communications. The strategic goal and commercial purpose of content marketing is sales lead generation 24/7.
YOU Need A Competitive Advantage Starting in 2013
Businesses need to operate efficiently to lower break-even costs and raise sales revenue to grow profits. Content marketing in 2013, Search Experience Optimization, Responsive Website Design, Local Search Marketing, Inbound Marketing Strategies, Google+ and Social Media work together to influence people through powerful attraction marketing strategies. Our content marketing consulting agency develops company brands in these key areas!
With the right expert consulting advice, businesses lower marketing costs which is extremely beneficial to the bottom line! Here’s some Clients of our expert consulting services. Colorado businesses have counted on our expert consulting since 2004 for inbound marketing services that increase website conversion rates.
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing is a pull marketing process, raising awareness and visibility of marketing messages in the places where customers are searching, interacting and seeking solutions. Since most online marketing begins with a search engine query, we define inbound marketing as the strategies and tactics used to capture valuable traffic early in ‘searching for solutions’ process; versus outbound marketing’s broad-based push marketing methods that interrupt and disrupt.
The definition of inbound marketing includes these inbound marketing strategies, tactics, and methodologies applied by agencies, consultants, and marketing teams.
- Video Sharing – Publish video content or streaming video on top sites such as Youtube.om, Metacafe.com, Vimeo.com, Hulu.com, Veoh.com. Transcribe video to text and customize your Youtube channel settings for added visibility
- Content Curation – Aggregating relevant content from outside influencers, grouping unique online content into a new valuable resource adding value to the conversation. Organizing, discovering, referring to, accrediting, linking to, displaying and presenting presenting noteworthy published web documents and materials eg. Top 10 Lists, Link Bait
- E-Mail Marketing Campaigns – Send email newsletters and niche specific content to Opt-in subscribers via permission-based marketing messages that improve conversion.
- Webinar Hosting – Webinar publishing & Teleseminar Hosting. Conducting live webinars, online workshops, multicast communications, or interactive conferences real-time
- Business Blogging - Blog posting of all types. Guest Posting, Blog Integration, Using Free Blog sites: Blogger.com, Typepad.com, Blog.com, Weebly.com, Tumblr.com, Blogetery.com, Livejournal.com, Quora.com, Plus.google.com
- E-Book Publishing – Creating a downloadable electronic version or digital book. Can be distributed in exchange for completion of call-to-action steps as marketing collateral
- In-Depth Articles - Compose authoritative feature articles containing 2000+ words: Ezinearticles.com, Articlesbase.com, Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Selfgrowth.com
- Major Social Media Marketing – Engage on Twitter.com, Facebook.com, LinkedIn.com, Pinterest, Google + business pages, Instagram and Meetup Events.
- Podcast Creation – Webcasts – Podcasts – Podcasting, subscribers consume digital audio or video media that’s shared, streamed, or syndicated. Content creation via audio files such as .wav or Mp3 format or MPEG files
- Mobile Content Development – Making content specifically suited for mobile devices such as a mobile website design, multimedia, videos, discount offers, coupons, music, images
- Search Engine Optimization – Embrace SEO as the foundation of your digital marketing strategy for lead acquisition, Brand Building, as your business storefront
- Social Networking Sites – Web 2.0 social media applications where people connect based upon similar interests, share user-generated content, interact, comment, and collaborate in online communities, mashups, wikis, blogs, media sharing, news, and forums in the cloud.
- Industry Expert Interviews – Publish interviews of industry experts, audio recordings of interviews, text of workshop speeches, industry problems and solutions, coverage of industry events or national conferences
- Marketing .Pdf Documents – Publishing .Pdf files or documents of all types such as Free Reports, Industry Reports or in-depth topical coverage that’s sharable, indexed, downloadable on demand, or through an opt-in form, signup or subscription form
- FAQ Pages & Helpful Tutorials – Generate frequently asked questions landing pages or sections (content silos) answering common questions. Provide screen shots. Written and visual customer tutorials provide friendly and useful assistance to visitors. Extra benefit: Great for attracting long tailed keyword searches!
- Detailed Product Information – Publishing distinctive product descriptions, qualitative pricing cost and value comparisons that add insight, quality advantages, Features and Benefits, pricing options & quantity discounts, Unique Selling Propositions, image photographs, safety warnings, Guarantees and Warranty specifications.
- Document Sharing Sites – such as Slideshows on Social Media Sites using Microsoft Powerpoint Documents. Examples Scribd.com, Docstock.com, Slideshare.net, Issuu.com
- Localized Content Marketing – Capitalizes on local searches. Encourage business reviews on Merchantcircle.com, Insiderpages.com, Yelp.com, Hotfrog.com, Google reviews, Citysearch.com based on local business geo-location strategies. Use Google Places for Business & content geo-modifiers, local citations, local directions, local business directories, Bing & Yahoo ! Local Listings
- RSS Feeds – Consolidate content into RSS feeds on sites like Friendfeed.com, Feedity.com, or Google’s Feedburner.com. Submit to RSS Feed Syndication portals and news aggregators. Generate feed content so visitors can read and subscribe easily for added visibility.
- Creating Infographics Online- Visual presentations with elements of knowledge telling stories of cause and effect, chronology, flow charts, and complex processes, to present further understanding of complex concepts and topics using rich media images, color for impact, cartoons or illustrations, timelines, chronological graphs, and fact sheets.
- Business Case Studies – Document customer cases stating business challenges, executive summary with problem statement, analysis, solution, and results. Success stories.
- Analyzing Survey Data & Research Data – collecting, analyzing, and publishing primary and secondary survey data research results; statistical analysis, survey data analysis, publication of sampling data
- Google Image Search – publishing images that can be searched on in search engines, use SEO friendly image names and image alt text so people can be attracted to published images from Google’s image search engine. Note, only use unique images you own rights to
- Focused SEO Microsites – creating noteworthy Microsites on very specific Topics of Interest. Targeting narrowly grouped keyword themes on a individually focused sites linked out to the main site passing significant and relevant link juice.
- Web Content Creation – Writing Technical Articles, White Papers, Business Case Studies, Primary or Secondary Research, How To Guides or Free Guides, FAQ sections, Client Testimonials, Step-by-Step Instructions, Contests & Events
- Press Release Writing – Press Release publishing & distribution of public relations quality content to be picked up by news media, authoritative Bloggers, and Twitterers
What Are The Best Digital Marketing Trends for 2014
Best practices used in digital marketing channels in 2014 will include these techniques for marketing a business online: Personalized Email Campaigns, Online Video, Content Curation, Location-based Marketing, Social Media Sharing, Visual Content Marketing, Long Tailed Keywords, Schema Markup, Brand Awareness, Online Reviews, Mobile Search Optimization, Contextual Search, User Search Experience, Responsive Website Design, Author Rank Authority, Conversational Search, Building Relationships. These are all effective methods of digital marketing that smart competitors pay attention to.
Denver Content Marketing Agency - Services & Products
SEO Consultation | Training, Coaching & Education | On-page and Off-page SEO | Monthly Reporting | Inbound Linking Relationships | Content Writing and Content Development | Social Media Implementation | Increase Web Site Visibility | Website Redesign Upgrades | ASP.net Applications | E-Commerce & Multi-media Sites | Infographics Creation| Video Production Services | Press Release Writing and Distribution | Web Development and Web Design for WordPress, Drupal & Joomla Content Management Systems | Technical SEO Consultation | Website Audits | Business Brands Consulting | Graphic Design & Logos | Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google + | Denver Local SEO Services.
Looking for an expert marketing team or creative content agency in the Denver, Colorado or Littleton, Colorado area? Call content strategy SEO Kevin Yeaman at 303.501.4944 to talk about improving the marketing of your Colorado business.
Serving Denver area businesses since 2004!
Learn all about XALO Ageless for anti-aging benefits and natural ageless health !