Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing the different processes of content creation, distributing content, and building an online target audience with the intent of persuading further engagement, interaction, following, or communications. The goal of content marketing tactics is sales lead generation 24/7. We make your web site work!
What is Content Marketing? A digital media marketing term where informational content is published in marketing channels with the intent of first being discovered, and then leading business prospects towards ever more precise content, ultimately converting them towards completing a call-to-action step.
Content marketing is an attraction marketing strategy aimed at building company brands, while generating online activity that guides people towards fulfilling your marketing objectives. Don’t you think it’s about time to Upgrade Your Web Site Marketing Platform?
Content Marketing Guru Kevin Yeaman
Businesses need to operate cost-efficiently, and either lower break-even costs or raise sales revenue to increase or maximize profits. Content marketing in 2013 represents the highest ROI solution available, addressing both revenue and expense business objectives. A content marketing agency provides services that help businesses establish legitimate online processes to attract natural search engine traffic into their marketing funnel and towards critical landing pages for sales conversions.
Inbound marketing is part of the overall pull marketing process of raising awareness and visibility of marketing messages, in the marketing channels where your customers are searching, interacting and seeking solutions. Most online marketing begins with a search engine query! Through search engine optimization (The SEO Process) we build-in systems to take advantage of this fact early in the marketing process; versus online marketing focused upon expensive broad-based push marketing approaches that interrupt and disrupt.
List of Content Marketing Types – 25 Content Marketing Tactics
- Pdf. File Marketing – Publishing .Pdf files or documents of all types such as Free Reports or in-depth topical coverage that is easily shared and downloadable on demand or through an opt-in form or signup, subscription form
- Business Blogging - Blog posting of all types. Guest Posting, Blog Integration, Using Free Blog sites: Blogger.com, Typepad.com, Multiply.com, Blog.com, Weebly.com, Tumblr.com, Blogetery.com, Livejournal.com
- Web Content Creation – Writing Technical Articles, White Papers, and Case Studies, Primary or Secondary Research, How To Guides or Free Guides, FAQ sections, Client Testimonials, Business Case Study, Step-by-Step Instructions, Contests & Events
- Article Writing & Distribution – use authoritative Article Publishing Sites: Ezinearticles.com, Articlesbase.com, Goarticles.com, Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Selfgrowth.com
- Press Release Writing – Press Release Writing Services, publishing and distributing business press releases, either free or paid online press releases
- Social Media Content – Participate in Social Media Content Posts on Twitter.com, Facebook.com, LinkedIn.com, Pinterest, Google +, Meetup local events
- Creating a Podcast – Webcasts – Podcasts – Podcasting, making a digital audio or video media file that’s sharable. Content creation of audio files such as .wav or Mp3 format or MPEG files
- Mobile Content Development – Making content specifically for mobile devices such as a mobile website design, text, videos, pictures, images
- Webinar Hosting – Webinar publishing & Teleseminar Hosting. Conducting live webinars, teleseminars, or virtual conferencing presentations via internet presentations
- Video Marketing – Creating live video, streaming video, or publishing video content on top sites such as Youtube.com, Metacafe.com, Vimeo.com, Hulu.com. For more content don’t forget to also publish the article text version
- E-Book Downloads - Creating a downloadable electronic version of a book or informational document.
- Email Marketing – sending out newsletter content & email letter subscriptions content to Opt-in Guests, email Marketing Messages and other forms of permission-based marketing
- Web 2.0 Applications & Technologies – Engaging in the various types of Social Media Sites: Music Sharing, Photo Sharing, Wikis sites, Forums posting, Micro blogging, Bookmarking, News & Media Sharing, Slideshows and Photo Galleries
- Interviews & Workshops With Experts – online publishing of customer interviews or expert interview recordings or documentation, product or service comparisons commentary, text of workshop speeches, descriptions of major features and benefits, interviewing industry experts. publish online coverage of industry events or conferences
- Content Curation – finding, discovering, organizing, and sharing other peoples’ content eg. Top 10 Lists, Link Bait
- FAQ Pages & Tutorials – create useful Frequently Asked Question Pages that address users’ most pertinent questions. Create professional tutorials to provide informational assistance to your visitors.
- Product Information – publishing unique forms of detailed product information, product descriptions,or Pricing Cost Comparisons that add value for the user. Discuss quality issues, pricing options, features, benefits, different types, categories, unique selling propositions, unique product information pages, product details and photograph images, MSDS data, warnings, product guarantees, warranty
- Document Sharing Sites – such as Slideshows on Social Media Sites using Microsoft Powerpoint Documents. Examples Scribd.com, Docstock.com, Slideshare.net, Issuu.com
- Local SEO Internet Marketing – work with business review sites such as Merchantcircle.com, Insiderpages.com, Yelp.com, Hotfrog.com, Citysearch.com, all aspects of local search engine optimization, local geographical business directories, local SEO marketing, Google places for business, Yahoo ! Local Listings
- Marketing RSS Feeds – Easily Creatable on Web 2.0 Sites such as Friendfeed.com – Embedded Twitter Feeds, RSS Feed Syndication, web content syndication, all methods of increasing web visibility using RSS feeds, use only the top RSS feed sites
- Creating Infographics – publish infographics online images of various content marketing types. Infographic Rich Media Images, unique colored images of sophisticated processes, cartoons or illustrations, timelines, charts and graphs, fact sheets of unique compilations
- Customer Case Studies – real world customer business cases, product testimonials & galleries of customer historical data; writing feature articles or feature stories
- Analyzing Survey Data & Research Data – collecting, analyzing, and publishing primary and secondary survey data research results; statistical analysis, survey data analysis, publication of sampling data
- Google Image Search – publishing images that can be searched on in search engines, use SEO friendly image names and image alt text so people can be attracted to published images from Google’s image search engine. Note, only use unique images you own rights to
- Focused SEO Microsites – creating noteworthy Microsites on very specific Topics of Interest. Targeting narrowly grouped keyword themes on a singular site that is linked out to the main site passing significant and relevant ‘link juice’
The best means of marketing your business online involve deploying multiple internet marketing techniques online in numerous marketing channels. An important foundation of marketing online is professional copy writing by a web content specialist to add impact!
Hire this local Content Marketing Guru from Contentmarketingspot.com for national or Denver, Colorado content marketing needs. Make it a goal to expand your online published footprint and web real estate consistently over time using proven techniques, tactics, and strategies! Focus upon doing a few things really well! Start with one communication channel, build upon successes, and keep the editorial quality of content high.
The content marketing services offered on this site focus on quality and results. By using internet marketing techniques that are safe from the start, businesses can achieve online marketing success and constant progress with confidence you’re improving domain authority and web asset productivity and value.
Future marketing costs and advertising expenditures can begin a downward cost trend when companies use time-tested online marketing techniques such as social media marketing, search engine optimization, and content marketing.
If your business requires web expertise from the Denver, Colorado or Littleton, Colorado area, and needs a Content Marketing SEO call Kevin at 303.501.4944 or complete our content marketing services contact form. Out team of experts are experienced in helping businesses develop their full potential online since 2004!