Freelance SEO Consultant: Organic and Local SEO, Website Technical & Content Audits, Google+ Optimization, Competitive Analysis, Month-to-Month SEO Services, Outsourced SEO for Agencies, Responsive Web Design, Coaching & Training, Google Analytics – no contracts required!
Your Business Needs More Online Presence
Writing for Your Target Audience, Responsive Website Redesign, Online Visibility, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, and Local Business Listings build an online presence, leading to increased targeted traffic and a positive brand image. Prepare for future success!
You need a solid, reliable marketing partner! Armed with the right market intelligence, owners can make highly-informed decisions! Review our internet marketing Clients.
Organic Traffic SEO Specialist
Inbound Marketing is a pull marketing process that creates online visibility in the places customers are searching. Pursuits typically begin with an organic search engine query, therefore we master Organic SEO Strategies capturing targeted traffic early in ‘searching for solutions’ process, leading customers towards your website, storefront or marketing funnel; versus outbound marketing’s indiscriminate push marketing strategies that interrupt and disrupt.
Content Marketing IS The New SEO!
Organic SEO Specialists use content marketing to create shareworthy content that get discovered, directing people further into your marketing funnel. If you’re searching for how to improve your website and get the best SEO rankings, read carefully.
- Video Sharing – Publish video content on Youtube.com, Metacafe.com, Dailymotion.com. Transcribe video to text and optimize Youtube channel for added rich content visibility.
- Content Curation – Aggregating relevant content from outside influencers, grouping unique online content into a new valuable resource adding value to the conversation. Presenting noteworthy published content eg. Top 10 Lists, Link Bait
- E-Mail Marketing Campaigns – Send email newsletters and niche specific content to Opt-in subscribers via permission-based trusted marketing messages improving conversion.
- Webinar Presentations – Conduct virtual online events, pre-recorded or live audio with video hosting, remote virtual meetings, training workshops, interactive web conferences.
- Blog Publishing - Create a Blog, Guest blog posting, Blogging content integrated on-site or on Free Blog Sites: Blogger.com, Typepad.com, Weebly.com, Tumblr.com, WordPress.com. Bonus: Most blogs include valuable marketing features like RSS, Tags, & Categories.
- Electronic Book Promotion – E-book marketing shows you’re niche expertise! Electronic books, digital books, and E-publishing provides opportunities to earn permanent audiences for downloadable electronic books easily digitally consumed.
- In-Depth Articles - Compose high-quality feature content containing 2000+ words: Selfgrowth.com, Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Associatedcontent.com, Buzzle.com
- Major Social Media – Start creating Branded content, connect and engage on Twitter.com, Facebook.com, LinkedIn.com, Pinterest, Google + Local Places, and Instagram.com.
- Podcast Downloads – Produce downloadable original content digital audio and video multimedia files (.WMV) for listening and playback on iPods or portable MP3 players.
- Mobile Content Development – Making content specifically suited for mobile devices such as a mobile website design, multimedia, videos, discount offers, coupons, music, images
- Search Engine Optimization Best Practices – Apply sound SEO principles, invest in Content Marketing, Continual Improvement, Lead Generation Results, Build Your Brand Online.
- Social Networks – User-generated content, collaborate in online communities & wikis, blog comments and forums interaction, mashups, micro-blogging, news & media sharing.
- Industry Expert Interview – Publish transcripts of 10 thoughtful questions answered by industry influencers, concluded via telephone or face-to-face at meetings or events.
- .Pdf Documents – Link to Google-indexed .pdf files & .pdf documents using on-demand, opt-in, signup or subscription forms: Free Reports, Industry Problems or Solutions
- FAQ Pages & Helpful Tutorials -Generate Frequently Asked Questions pages answering established questions. Provide screen shots. Bonus Tip: Set up using Content Silo structure (parent w/child pages) to attain great rankings for long-tailed keyword searches!
- Detailed Product Descriptions – Publish unique product information, pricing discounts, value comparisons against competitors, include photographs, quality advantages, Features and Benefits, Unique Selling Proposition, Guarantees and Warranty specifications.
- Document Sharing – Distribute Powerpoint presentations & slideshows on document sites such as Scribd.com, Docstoc.com, Issuu.com, Slideshare.net, eDocr.com, Screencast.com
- Local Business Reviews – Embrace local SEO consulting advice to get business reviews on Merchantcircle.com, Insiderpages.com, Yelp.com, Hotfrog.com, Google + Reviews, Bingplaces.com, and Citysearch.com using geo-location targeting. Get local business citations, publish Google map directions, list on Local Business Directories.
- RSS Feeds – Start at Feedity.com or Feedburner.com, then submit to RSS syndication portals and news aggregators: Technorati.com, Feedage.com, Syndic8.com, Blogdigger.com.
- Create Infographics - Insightful illustrations, decision making flow charts, cause & effect outcomes, complex topics & processes, chronological graphs & timelines, Fact sheets.
- Business Cases – Write up case studies, executive summaries, challenges with alternatives and final solution chosen, before and after, executive summaries, final analysis & results.
- Research Data – Collecting, analyzing, publishing secondary research attributing sources, survey results, or industry statistics, qualitative or quantitative data interpretations.
- Optimized Images – Get increased traffic from Google image search. Use alt text tag, descriptive file names, make it clickable, use keyworded captions, save on Pinterest.com
- Branded Content Writing – Examples are Writing Technical Articles, White Papers, How To Guides, Buying Guides, Client Testimonials, Step-by-Step Instructions, Contests & Events, Comparative Value Charts, Reviews, and exceptional content conveying brand expertise.
- Press Release Writing – Press Release publishing & distribution of public relations quality content to be picked up by news media, authoritative Bloggers, and Twitterers
Search Engine Optimization Trends
Best practices used by organic search engine optimization specialists include: Linguistic User Interface, Visual Content Marketing, Social Signals, Content Quality Score, Long-tailed Keywords, Schema Microdata Markup, Conversion Rate Optimization, Natural Language Search, Mobile Optimization, User Intent, Multi-screen Marketing, Topic Modeling, Author Rank.
Colorado SEO Agency Clients Include:
Organic SEO vs. Local SEO Marketing – Do You Know The Difference?
Looking for an Organic SEO Specialist for the best SEO rankings? Kevin provides National Organic SEO and Local Search Marketing for Estes Park, Boulder, Lakewood, Thornton, Parker, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Arvada, Denver, Vail, Aspen, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Loveland, Grand Junction, Colorado cities.