Inbound Marketing Services offered by this site include: Organic SEO, Lead Generation, Targeted Traffic, WordPress Designers, Denver Local SEO, Google+ Places Optimization, Content Creation, Blogs, Keyword Research, Technical Audits, Call-to-Action, Competition Analysis, Google Analytics, Information Architecture/Site Navigation Consulting, Brand Awareness, Business Citations Listings, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Local SEO Marketing, Website Upgrades.
How To Build Your Online Presence
Businesses need to operate efficiently, lower break-even costs, or raise sales revenue to grow profits. Content Marketing, Search Experience Optimization, Responsive Website Design, Local Search Marketing, Inbound Marketing Strategies, Google+ and Social Media build your online presence and brand awareness producing valuable lead generation opportunities.
Armed with the right market intelligence, business tools and team, owners begin lowering costs leaving more dollars towards bottom line profit! Clients of our services gain online visibility.
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing is a pull marketing process, generating awareness and visibility of messages where customers are searching, interacting and seeking solutions. Pursuits begin with a search engine query, therefore we master Inbound Marketing Strategies capturing valuable traffic early in ‘searching for solutions’ process leading customers to your main website; versus outbound marketing’s broad-based push marketing methods that interrupt and disrupt.
Top Content Marketing Methods Used in Inbound Marketing
The definition of inbound marketing includes this list of content strategy examples and methods used by agencies, SEO Specialists, and expert marketing teams.
- Video Sharing – Publish video content on Youtube.com, Metacafe.com, Dailymotion.com. Transcribe video to text and optimize Youtube channel for added rich content visibility.
- Content Curation – Aggregating relevant content from outside influencers, grouping unique online content into a new valuable resource adding value to the conversation. Presenting noteworthy published content eg. Top 10 Lists, Link Bait
- E-Mail Marketing Campaigns – Send email newsletters and niche specific content to Opt-in subscribers via permission-based trusted marketing messages improving conversion.
- Webinar Presentations – Conduct virtual online events, pre-recorded or live audio with video hosting, remote virtual meetings, training workshops, interactive web conferences.
- Blog Publishing - Create a Blog, Guest blog posting, Blogging content integrated on-site or on Free Blog Sites: Blogger.com, Typepad.com, Weebly.com, Tumblr.com, WordPress.com. Bonus: Most blogs include valuable marketing features like RSS, Tags, & Categories.
- Electronic Book Promotion – E-book marketing shows you’re niche expertise! Electronic books, digital books, and E-publishing provides opportunities to earn permanent audiences for downloadable electronic books easily digitally consumed.
- In-Depth Articles - Compose high-quality feature content containing 2000+ words: Selfgrowth.com, Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Associatedcontent.com, Buzzle.com
- Major Social Media – Start creating Branded content, connect and engage on Twitter.com, Facebook.com, LinkedIn.com, Pinterest, Google + Local Places, and Instagram.com.
- Podcast Downloads – Produce downloadable original content digital audio and video multimedia files (.WMV) for listening and playback on iPods or portable MP3 players.
- Mobile Content Development – Making content specifically suited for mobile devices such as a mobile website design, multimedia, videos, discount offers, coupons, music, images
- Search Engine Optimization Best Practices – Apply sound SEO principles, invest in Content Marketing, Continual Improvement, Lead Generation Results, Build Your Brand Online.
- Social Networks – User-generated content, collaborate in online communities & wikis, blog comments and forums interaction, mashups, micro-blogging, news & media sharing.
- Industry Expert Interview – Publish transcripts of 10 thoughtful questions answered by industry influencers, concluded via telephone or face-to-face at meetings or events.
- .Pdf Documents – Link to Google-indexed .pdf files & .pdf documents using on-demand, opt-in, signup or subscription forms: Free Reports, Industry Problems or Solutions
- FAQ Pages & Helpful Tutorials -Generate Frequently Asked Questions pages answering established questions. Provide screen shots. Bonus Tip: Set up using Content Silo structure (parent w/child pages) to attain great rankings for long-tailed keyword searches!
- Detailed Product Information – Publishing distinctive product descriptions, qualitative pricing cost and value comparisons that add insight, quality advantages, Features and Benefits, pricing options & quantity discounts, Unique Selling Propositions, image photographs, safety warnings, Guarantees and Warranty specifications.
- Document Sharing Sites – such as Slideshows on Social Media Sites using Microsoft Powerpoint Documents. Examples Scribd.com, Docstock.com, Slideshare.net, Issuu.com
- Localized Content Marketing – Capitalize on local searches and local internet marketing. Encourage business reviews on Merchantcircle.com, Insiderpages.com, Yelp.com, Hotfrog.com, Google reviews, and Citysearch.com based on local business geo-location strategies. Use Google Places for Business & content geo-modifiers, local citations, local directions, local business directories, Bing & Yahoo ! Local Listings
- RSS Feeds – Consolidate content into RSS feeds on sites like Friendfeed.com, Feedity.com, or Google’s Feedburner.com. Submit to RSS Feed Syndication portals and news aggregators. Generate feed content so visitors can read and subscribe easily for added visibility.
- Creating Infographics Online- Visual presentations with elements of knowledge telling stories of cause and effect, chronology, flow charts, and complex processes, to present further understanding of complex concepts and topics using rich media images, color for impact, cartoons or illustrations, timelines, chronological graphs, and fact sheets.
- Business Case Studies – Document customer cases stating business challenges, executive summary with problem statement, analysis, solution, and results. Success stories.
- Analyzing Survey Data & Research Data – collecting, analyzing, and publishing primary and secondary survey data research results; statistical analysis, survey data analysis, publication of sampling data
- Google Image Search – publishing images that can be searched on in search engines, use SEO friendly image names and image alt text so people can be attracted to published images from Google’s image search engine. Note, only use unique images you own rights to
- Focused SEO Microsites – creating noteworthy Microsites on very specific Topics of Interest. Targeting narrowly grouped keyword themes on a individually focused sites linked out to the main site passing significant and relevant link juice.
- Web Content Creation – Writing Technical Articles, White Papers, Business Case Studies, Primary or Secondary Research, How To Guides or Free Guides, FAQ sections, Client Testimonials, Step-by-Step Instructions, Contests & Events
- Press Release Writing – Press Release publishing & distribution of public relations quality content to be picked up by news media, authoritative Bloggers, and Twitterers
What Are The Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2014
Best practices used in digital marketing in 2014 include these techniques: Personalized Email Campaigns, Visual Content Marketing, Video SEO, Content Curation, Location-based Marketing, Social Media Sharing Value, Long-tailed Keywords, Schema Markup, Conversion Rate Optimization, Brand Strategy, Local Online Reviews, Mobile Search Optimization, User Search Experience, Responsive Website Design, Author Rank Authority, Conversational Search.
Littleton SEO Kevin Yeaman
Looking for a marketing agency serving the Denver, Colorado or Littleton, Colorado area for 10+ years? Freelancer SEO Kevin provides both National Organic SEO and Local Marketing.
Clients for Local Search Marketing include Colorado cities such as Evergreen, Estes Park, Boulder, Parker, Littleton, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Arvada, Denver, Vail, Aspen, Wolcott, Leadville, Carbondale, CO.
Read about these marketing topics below on our Littleton SEO blog.
- Building a Competitive Advantage Online
- How To Measure SEO Performance
- What’s The Best Digital Marketing Team Structure?
- What Does An SEO consultant Do?
- What’s The Best Long-Tailed Keyword Strategy?
- The 4 Pillars of Web Marketing Success
- Setting Up Google Accounts for Business
- Important Steps in the SEO Process
- Search Engine Friendly Website Design Benefits
- The Benefits of Working With An Independent SEO Consultant
- Top 20 Reasons Your Website is Failing
Learn all about XALO Ageless for anti-aging benefits and natural ageless health!
Colorado SEO Expert Marketing
5744 S. Harlan St.
Littleton, CO 80123